Motivational Speaker & Strategic Business Coach | Online Presence, Client Attraction, Branding, Sales, & Life Balance
Behind the Scenes:
- Proud mom of my six-year-old strawberry blonde daughter Brynnleigh, a feisty Papillion named Izzy, and a beast of a Doberman Pinscher named Watson (because my husband loves Sherlock Holmes of course).
- Wife to Jonathan Powell (two type A achievers under one roof, heaven help us!)
- My personal design taste is a mixture of a bunch of styles: clean, classic, luxurious, a little rustic, and always includes a sense of whimsy.
- There is never such a thing as too many chandeliers… ever! (Unless you ask my husband, he thinks we have enough…)
- I’ve lived in all areas of Connecticut, Skaneateles, NY, Southwest, FL, and am now a resident of Texas near Houston!
- Cloud Macchiatos and sparkling wine are two of my favorite things on earth. I’m forever on the hunt for the perfect sparkling wine and the best new combination of flavors for my Cloud Macchiatos.
- My favorite places to travel are Monaco, Monte Carlo, anywhere in France, Tuscany, Capri, and the Amalfi Coast. Nothing makes me happier than gorgeous waterfront architecture and old-world charm!
- Motivational speaking, coaching, training, and online classes in online presence, branding, high-ticket sales, business management, profitability, and work/life balance
- Private strategic coaching and Lifestyle Architecture for select clients
- Lifestyle Architects, our signature coaching program for entrepreneurs craving rich & joyful living
- Big picture vision and strategy
- Leadership & team development
- Dream client attraction
- Market niche creation and company differentiation
- Instagram Intensive Mini Course: an intensive guide to attracting more of your dream clients through Instagram
- Foundations for Closing, : Creating a sales system and strategy to close more of your dream clients when they come your way
- & much, much more (always!)
Erica’s Photo | Manolo Doreste
Direction of Design & Strategic Business Coach | Branding, Website Design, & Branded Collateral
Behind the Scenes:
- I have a 6 year old son who is full of energy!
- Married to Jason for 13 years. 🙂
- I love to travel whenever I can. My favorite trip was my honeymoon to the Maldives, followed by Denmark, Hawaii & San Diego.
- I’ve moved several times, but have stayed in CT my whole life.
- My husband and I love the outdoors and try to swim, hike and kayak whenever we can.
- I am someone who gets things done and will always find a way to make things work.
- I love just about anything when it comes to food. I’m not a picky eater and love to try new things.
- I am forever an optimist and love to laugh!
- Logo & Branding Design
- Branded Collateral (Business Cards, Sales Materials, Brochures)
- Branded Swag & Client Gifting
- Custom Stationery
- Digital Materials (Interactive PDF design, Social Graphics)
- Product Packaging
- Logo Apparel
- Website Design
- Large Format Design / Signage
Adrienne’s Photo | Whitney J. Fox
Community & Project Manager | Tech & Systems Specialist
Behind the Scenes:
- Proud mom of three boys ages 12, 7 and 3 (yes, there is a ton of energy in my house)!
- Wife of 18 years to Christian Gagnon.
- I am a former 3 year NFL Cheerleader for the New England Patriots.
- I’ve been to Super Bowl XXXVI (the first Patriots Superbowl win).
- Honored to be a member of the NEPC Show Troupe where I traveled performing for military troops across the USA.
- Former Director of a professional arena dance team, a college dance team, and spent 15 years as a dance instructor teaching ballet, jazz, tap, and hip hop to all ages (do you get it – I love dance!)
- Originally from Manchester, New Hampshire having moved to Southwest Florida (I was all set with winter!)
- I have worked as a Directory Assistance Operator – if you don’t know what that is, it was formerly 411 “What City and Listing Please?” That was me on the other end!
- My family loves everything hockey. My son plays, we watch, we love it!
- I have a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do (I was a skinny little thing as a child and my parents wanted me to be able to defend myself).
- Community & project manager for our coaching, branding, & web design clients.
- Content & copy curator for our web design clients.
- Technology & software for Erica Powell & Co.’s online courses.
- Co-planner & educational content manager for Erica Powell & Co.’s online courses.
Michelle’s Photo | Manolo Doreste
Graphic Designer | Branding, Website Design, Branded Collateral
I’m an artistic individual with a passion for branding design. At the age of 16, I took an accelerated high school course, Art Technology – where I learned about graphic design. As a junior, I began my freelance side-hustle – creating logos, flyers and trade show graphics. After high school, I studied graphic design at Dunwoody College of Technology and accepted a position as a Graphic Designer at a large format printer in Minneapolis, MN. Shortly after, I transitioned from the print design world into website design when I took a position at a St. Paul agency that specializes in website design and inbound marketing. As a self-taught website designer, my skillset continued to expand while I studied and took courses through the HubSpot Academy. I still enjoy inbound marketing and I am able to apply what I’ve learned from HubSpot into my daily strategic branding work. I am now a freelance designer, working for Erica Powell & Co. Working for Erica Powell has allowed me to have a healthy work and personal life balance. I assist in brand design, creating visual branding pieces such as PDFs and PowerPoint presentations. Erica has an amazing team of talented hardworking women and we work together seamlessly as we brand, coach and design for our amazing clients. Today, I am a stronger brand designer and am looking forward to the great success and opportunities that I know Erica Powell & Co. will provide me.
Behind the Scenes:
Wife of five years to my best friend and soulmate, Andrew Curtin
Proud momma of my 3-year-old daughter, Kaiyah, and 1-year-old son, Elijah
Owner of two German Shorthaired Pointers named Hendrix (yes, after Jimi Hendrix), and his son, Garcia (named after Jerry Garcia)
We are concert-goers – some of the latest shows we’ve seen were Elton John, Rodger Waters, Dead and Company, and Greta Van Fleet
My husband and I love the outdoors. In the winter you’d find us strapped to our snowboards, and in the summer we enjoy discing (we made our own course at home.) We are also reef hobbyists!
We enjoy traveling and each year we go to Longboat Key, Florida to visit my in-laws.
Brand Designer (logo design, visual branding, brand guidelines)
Graphic & Print Designer (branded collateral, eBook design, PDF design, and illustration)
Graphic & brand designer for our clients at Erica Powell & Co
Course Designer for Erica Powell & Co.’s online courses
Tara’s Photo | Natasha Furduy