JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are seeking a creative Junior Graphic Designer & Content Curator to join our existing team of independent contractors. Our team works on lots of diverse projects for our clients and our own company. Tasks will vary depending on the week depending on deadlines and current projects.
• Assisting branding and website design team with finalizing and exporting branding design files
• Setting up WordPress websites for our branding designers to work on
• Selecting, re-sizing and renaming client photographs to prep for website development
• Loading in galleries into client websites according to our system and specifications
• Re-branding course content for our company courses
• Creating social media graphics and graphics for our newsletters
• Scheduling social media posts
• Proof-reading content for spelling or grammatical errors and providing suggestion for improvement
• Creating directory profile listings (1 page client features) for our clients on our new directory site, tagging each profile accordingly as it is added
• Working with clients to collect and organize content for their directory pages
& more 🙂
• Working knowledge and ease of use with the following softwares and platforms:
• Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, Planoly or social media scheduling tools, and WordPress for website design
• Must be comfortable and fast with technology and a quick learner
• Friendly, fun, relationship builder
• Quick learner, happy in fast paced working environments
• Attention to detail is a must for this position
• 10-20 hours per week to start with room for growth
• We prefer daytime, workday hours for collaboration with our team. We are typically working between the hours of 10am and 4pm. You can choose your hours as long as they are regular so we know when you are available to work.
• Flexibility and rush project availability is a plus.
Part-Time, 1099 contractor
Work from home flexibility for the right team member
Depends on experience
We ask that you share your requested hourly rate in our application
We look forward to receiving your application!
***Please note, applications will not be considered unless a completed application is received.
Please complete our application at the following link: